Response to Complaints
Although we receive very few, if you have a complaint or a concern – do not keep it to yourself, please let us know.
- We will endeavour to deal with all complaints on the same day and usually by a senior member of staff.
- We will endeavour to answer letters within twenty four hours.
- Appointments will be made to suit your convenience.
- The telephone is usually staffed between 7.30am and 5.00pm.
- Either your child’s Head of Year or a member of the Senior Leadership Team is usually available for immediate telephone contact
- The Head of School is pleased to discuss with parents any criticisms of the school. If problems remain unresolved, there is a documented procedure, available from the offi ce, to deal with such complaints.
Please visit thedeantrust.co.uk to view the complaints policy.