Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
If you meet one or more of the following criteria you may be eligible for this saving:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Children who receive Income Support or Income-Based Job Seekers’ Allowance in their own right
Please contact Trafford MBC for further information and application forms at
Telephone: 0161 912 3265
Application forms can also be found at your local Customer Contact Centres at Sale Library, Coppice Library or Partington Library & Wellbeing Centre.
Or contact the school for further information.